CrazyCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all GMs/admins

2 posters

Go down

For all GMs/admins Empty For all GMs/admins

Post  bambolis Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:55 pm

Hello.
Now as everyone knows, there was a rollback probably 2 days not sure. Over the past 2-3 days i've been working my ass to make my fan and tower from +13 to +14 and boots with bow from +12 to +13. I've managed to do that and server rolled back. I lost those items. Also i was 158 lvl and now i am 153. Now what i suggest to GMs. I am sure that you will not give items back, but there is one more thing that you can do so players would be happy. If you will not give items back then MAKE THE EXP HIGH AGAIN! Its easy for you! People will not argue anymore and everyone will be happy. So the best things would be giving items back or making the experience high again as it was before. If you will give items back, my account is: bamboliss. I hope that the justice will be made and you will make something so people will be happy. Thanks

Regards, Bambolis

bambolis

Back to top Go down

For all GMs/admins Empty me too

Post  mero Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:13 am

i have the same problem today my account untill yasterday second reborn and have +13 in all item's now today my account have no reborn and all things i do for my account lost i think alot of people will be crazy from this action i hope to back it my friend too have lost 7kk cps from his account all people angry from this action and i hope to solve this problem ,hope too to make us trust with the server and there alot of problem in the game suach as bird island , hope to solve this problem as soon as u can my char name is ~+mero+~

mero

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum