CrazyCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChatBox < moderators Ban who say any thing

+9
Thongor
uzico
Inferior
Keikan
Dantis
criket
dohalove
devil_92
mesheal
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ChatBox  <  moderators Ban who  say any thing - Page 2 Empty Re: ChatBox < moderators Ban who say any thing

Post  Dantis Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:35 am

Lol devil your english is far from perfect, and people actually do get kicked, banned from chat for little reason. It is called CHATbox, why the hell cant we really discuss anything then. If someone posts something two times because there was no answer it is considered to be spam? ( and i dont mean morons who ask server on??) Sad..

Dantis

Back to top Go down

ChatBox  <  moderators Ban who  say any thing - Page 2 Empty Re: ChatBox < moderators Ban who say any thing

Post  Keikan Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:51 am

Moderators do deserve respect but they don't gain it just because of their status. They have to earn it just the same as everyone else. And just because someone is of a higher status, doesn't mean they have the right to abuse their powers and be irrational. The same goes for those who aren't mods. The people who earned that moderator status obviously have shown they are capable of the job they've been given and therefor you should respect that. There is no reason to spam and act like a dick when you get into trouble for something you shouldn't have done.

But there are those times you run into corrupt moderators. I've run into one just now in the chat room. I was asking a simple question and no one answered me so I waited a little while and asked again. A moderator, not giving names quite yet, in all capitals informed me to "STOP SPAMMING!" I gave it a minute and asked my question again. With a few other chatters complaining that I've asked this before I explained my reasoning to repeating myself; simply because no one had provided me the answer. Again, I only asked once and the moderator in all capitals repeated "STOP SPAMMING!!" So I gave it another minute, waiting for more chatters to log on, hoping eventually the technical question I had could be answered. I asked again and this time the moderator was the one to give me the answer. Afterwards I was promptly kicked with the reasoning being "now you know." I wasn't the only person being kicked for unjustified reasons but the point is moderators should know their limits just as much as regular chatters. This particular moderator was being irresponsible with his power despite the fact no one gave him reason to kick.

That's merely an example. But with that aside, I do earnestly believe the moderators for the chat should be screened a little more thoroughly before given the power to kick and ban people. This is my opinion and I'm not saying it's a problem, just stating I've had a problem once already and I don't think I'm the only one who has fallen victim to abusive moderators.

Keikan

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferior Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:01 am

Is Devil really a chat moderator?
Whats wrong with this server, Why would you hire someone like him? He obviously sounds like a racist and has the IQ of a 5 year old O.O
He doesn't speak english and he argues like my little sister and she is 7. O.O

Inferior

Back to top Go down

Post  Keikan Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:04 pm

You'd be surprised to learn that yes he really is a moderator. But in all honesty I can't say I've run into a single GM that's been able to help me with any of the problems I've run into while playing on their server. It's suprising how much they 'don't' know when it comes to technical difficulties involving the game in which they moderate. And as I stated above, the only way I did get a straight answer from a moderator was by first being hassled then banned Razz. I've figured out all the problems I've come across so far. The weird glitches involving the top money bag, the guild name not showing up and a few other things. I've even taken it upon myself to help others because it seems no one else will listen to them =/. But anywho, the server is alright if it weren't for the owner shutting it down just to have people vote lol. That's kind of a hassle. I hear more people complaining about not getting anything when they vote then actually going to vote in the first place lol. If the server is going to be constantly down because people don't vote, they simply go to a different private server. I've already seen a lot of people doing that >.<. I vote when I can because it is nice to contribute feedback and let the owner know he's doing a good job, but it's also important to let him know the other side of the story as well >.>.

Keikan

Back to top Go down

Post  uzico Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:09 am

Crazy co CBX Moderators abuse powers and have no control over what they are doing. They don't know how to supervise a Cbox. They say only "English" allowed. If anyone says something in another language by mistake. It = Ban for them. I notice Moderators talking in another form of language all the time and WTF? Moderators aren't different from normal players. They just have more powers over in the Cbox. I have no respect for Moderators or even Administrators who don't earn it. Just because you see someone with a Silver name in CBOX, it doesn't mean they're different from you. Devil, first you have to learn to listen to other peoples thoughts and not backtalk like a sissy.
Offensive Language = BAN
Abusing Powers = De-Moted.
Bitch, who knows shit about controlling a website Communtiy = De-Moted.
You have to learn to keep your mouth shut once in a while. Think before you talk. Right now, there's many people who should deserve the ChatBox rank more than you do. They have more potential than you do. Just cause you have a Silver name on the Cbox and we have Green or w.e, doesn't mean you're bigger than us. This Community has very bad staff. All they do is post Staff Applications and they get a rank in the Staff. That's messed up because you can lie on Applications. Actually prove something and try coding a whole private server from scratch or posting advanced php and HTML tutorials. I'm over this game right now and am focusing on School Grades and Basketball. Guys, don't let a game take over your life, your life down the road depends on your academic studies right now. Don't do something stupid you'll regret for the rest of your life. Play once in a while but don't let it take over your life. Razz I was bored, just came on to see how everything was. Going out with friends in like 5. ~peace
Razz Razz

uzico

Back to top Go down

Post  Thongor Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:14 pm

Rolling Eyes Certainly true that a lot of the Chat Mods, are themselves guilty of using poor English and understanding good English too. Some leeway should be given to those who try and are in the stages of learning English, too many are kicked for silly things and just to suit the whims of over zealous Mods. Some of those lack any tolerance at all, and mainly the ones who are pretty rubbish at using English as well. clown

Thongor

Back to top Go down

Post  mohgo20 Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:19 pm

GM acont when 3 miluer, but does not want to buy anything and there was something in the bank +14 and 15 and I can not open the bank what do I do?

mohgo20

Back to top Go down

Post  luuvan Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:54 am

When i read this.. i must say that devil~~ is the most immature person i ever saw.. i mean, IQ aint about how many languages u know. Just proof how retarded u are, when u say so. And Why do u spam this thread with useless shit? and threats.. i mean... admins Please do something about devil.
And if u dident understand the starter of the threads english before 15 min then u cant understand english good.

devil_92 wrote:
P.S. : the last dude that pissed me off went in a hospital with 3 ribs broken......and DOWN DOG....dont speek with me again like that go an burry a bone or catch ure tail...... lol! lol! lol! lol!

And theres some lieing, Thinking hes cool breaking 3 ribs of someone. i mean get a life ur a computer nerd. just shows how immature u are agian
its not mature using violence. only in self defence. but i quess that wasent ur case if anything of that even was true.

devil_92 wrote:so u have the guts to call stupid a person that speeks english,romanian and italian perfectly ???

He dosent.. he just say ur stupid. u dont speka perfect english, ur english pretty much suck balls. i don't know about italian or romanian so cant say much of that.. but i quess u cant speak 1 of em perfectly the other1 i think cause ur not english so one of those has 2 be ur motherlanguage.

luuvan

Back to top Go down

Post  Keikan Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:50 pm

I'm gonna throw some wood in this fire Razz. I was just in the chat room and I was watching a chatter insult the moderators. He was just about to leave and I felt compelled to comment on his stupidity so I said "He runs his mouth off too much." Next thing I know, a moderator, by the name of thug girl (I am mentioning names now because it should become known to admins who is and isn't abusing their powers) banned me and her reasoning was "dun swear."

After straight facing for a second and watching a couple of periods pop over my head I started laughing at her lack of judgement or perhaps comprehension of what she just did. I was curious if she actually read the sentence or if she doesn't speak the english language in the first place and simply misunderstood me. I can understand admins kicking people because they are spamming up the chat room, but believe it or not chat rooms were designed originally to be a place where people came together and discussed stuff together in a group with strangers or friends. This chat is no different. It's specifically designed for Crazy CO so people can log on and talk to eachother about the game or just w/e they feel like talking about since they share one common interest, the game. And even so, people will have their differences and not everyone will get along, that comes with the territory. Smile What I think the moderators are doing is watching the people too closely. They aren't giving chatters the freedom to chat. They would much rather sit guard and wait for someone to say any little thing they don't like. GMs are supposed to be there to help when asked for it, to make the right choice about a person when they do feel the need to kick an individual. But they aren't there to disrespect and abuse their powers, causing gamer chatters to suffer because their moderators want to be watch dogs instead of doing their job.

But, for some reason, I have no doubts these complaints will fall on deaf ears and eventually be forgotten. No gm will step forward and admit they are abusing their powers, and none are willing to give up their position because they don't want to lose the power to kick someone who doesn't agree with them. I wonder how serious the owner of this server expected everyone to be about it. It's ranked number 2 beneath last co and the only reason it hasn't ever reached number 1 is because it lacks 2 things. 1 being voter incentive, and 2 being a serious staff dedicated to the players and not to themselves. I can understand the server having a few bugs, but who seriously wants to play in a server that is constantly down and when you go onto the chat room to find an answer, you are greeted by rude moderators who don't care what you say, but only care if you say what they want you to say. I'm not a frequent coming and goer of this server or chat room, but I'm on enough to see whats going on. And I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Keikan

Back to top Go down

Post  firelordozai Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:13 pm

devil_92 wrote:first of all......learn some english......i spet 15 mins to understand what u ment....second of all.....all the chat was going nuts and started spasming like hell.......what should us mods do ?? .......leave u guys spasm like hell ?? and no1 undestands a shit ??...ok i banned 4 english.....but u said to me that i wasnt speeking english.......do u know what i said to all romanians ?? u dont.........u said to them to stop the fucking spasm an speek english or il bann them......oh another thing.....when u guys say : ``Go and play another server in top 10`` itz a form of advertising.........so since im right in all the points......i sugest next time u write a post reporting mods not doing theyr job right....try to bee smart and put ureself in our place......cya and thx 4 listening.. with love ~DeViL~ Twisted Evil
your english isnt much better than his Wink

firelordozai

Back to top Go down

Post  curly1 Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:55 am

whoa guys ... you guys seriously need to relax. It doesn't matter if you can speak English or not ... If you guys speak in another language, go ahead and speak it. If we can't understand it, then I guess it's just too bad for us (or else we'll just have to use an online translator ...)

I respect you, Devil, for trying taking your Mod Job seriously.

And the one that originally was complaining (sorry, forgot your user name ... lol) I can understand your frustration.

But seriously ... This had got to be the most immature thing I've ever read in my life when it comes to Mods in Conquer forums.

curly1

Back to top Go down

Post  firelordozai Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:15 pm

i agree with you.
i just dont like people that tell to others that their english is bad...
atleast they are trying to learn,i mean seriously... lets see you speak arabic

firelordozai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2